1. What is your holiday wish for your family? My holiday wish is employment for my husband..he has been out of work for 15 months now and it would be really nice to have some stability in our lives!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? The kids wake us up and as I'm getting the breakfast casserole (that I put together the night before) into the oven, they open their stockings. We then sit and open presents and by the time we are done, breakfast is ready!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? A new laptop - and I won't even be picky!!!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? This year is going to be tough, because we don't have extra money to spend. My girls love to craft, and we also use pictures in our gift giving. I have learned to be a coupon-cutting, deal-seeking, only-buy-what-we-need kind of gal.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? I was the oldest of two brothers and one sister - my brothers loved to destroy things and my little sister was too little to play Life, Backgammon or Monopoly. I found myself playing games with an imaginary friend half the time!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Our Christmas tree is decorated with old and new, home made and store bought, and lots of colorful lights. We spend the day listening to Christmas music and decorating, which I remember from growing up. I still have ornaments that I made when I was younger and love seeing our tree all done.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? I would go to Hawaii, hands down!!
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? 1. XBox 360 2. Ps3 and 3. WOW for my son for those systems...I should actually have him make out this list..it would be a lot longer and more detailed!
To enter, link to your Mama’s Holiday Wish List post using the Mister Linky box below.
BUT WAIT. Did you think we were done? Oh, you must not know us at all.
We have another stockpile of gifts from GameStop that you can enter to win with our extra entry options.