Thursday, April 17, 2008

Who knew!

Wow!  Where did March go?  And we are half way through April...I TOLD you it would be a challenge for me to do this blog!  Life has such a way of sneaking up on me.  I swear it was just yesterday that I was pregnant with my first child and now we need to look into getting him his drivers permit.  I don't think my husband is ready for that.  I look at new parents with such endearment - it's like I know a secret that they don't.  And I love to listen and nod my head because, hey, we've all been there and our kids have done all of the same stuff.  We need to stick together!  I am going to try to be better at posting my thoughts...my innermost, important thoughts...that you will get tired of reading...but I will force upon those who insist on checking this blog out.

I have to post a picture of my 6 year old daughter, Annie.  She just got a brand new Hannah Montana wig today from Claire's.  Too cute - I'm hanging on to these moments for sure!! (and I'll post once I'm back home from Wichita and can download the one picture she let me take).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! You did it! It is amazing how the time just whizzes on by. And I am not ready for the whole "driving" thing either. I feel like I didn't pay attention to the little things enough, and now it is quickly fading away. never again will I hold a little baby of my own in my arms. Though I am happy not to have to change diapers, I still miss that life occassionally!